Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Chat

6:33 PM
Coach: Thanks for chatting with us ... what is going on that we might help you with?
6:33 PM
Christina Barrett: I'm really sensitive to noise and avoid my family when possible though chose to live at home with them, mostly for the relationship. When something is upsetting..
6:34 PM
Christina Barrett: ..or even when nothing has happened, they start making annoying noises and it constantly irritates me and I have to eventually leave the room.
6:34 PM
Christina Barrett: Also, my mom wants me on pyshicatric meds until I leave home, but my psychiatrist said I could find another psychiatrist to get me off the meds.
6:35 PM
Christina Barrett: I don't think I need them, and they make me tired.
6:35 PM
Christina Barrett: and fat.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment